I wish I was there: the Isle of Arran

"Miniature Scotland": my lucky husband went there for work, while I was away in France with the girls. Unfortunately, the weather was not good enough to see the eclipse, but he saw some splendid landscape and took a few photos




He even tried some haggis!



I am very much hoping to visit Scotland one day. 20 years in England, and I still haven't been there. However, some more adventures have been planned, watch this space!

As for me, while in the Pyrenees, I went hiking and white water rafting like most summers, but I also had a go at Go Ape for the first time! I felt a bit dizzy on some wobbly bridges, but never let anyone tell you you can't do something!
Whilst hiking, we saw some beautiful Pottocks over there.



 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One lovely hike : Ladybower reservoir / Derwent Dam

Cantine vs panier repas: ma décision est prise

Camping in Whitby? Why not?