Cornwall part 2: Walking along cliffs
Bedruthan steps at Carnewas
Did we really managed two hikes in one day? We started off with Trevose Head. The weather was not rainy but cloudy that’s why we thought it might be a perfect day for walking along cliffs. It was ever so impressive, though a tad bit vertigo-inducing, especially as we visited at low tide. After just under an hour admiring the alcoves (and failing to see any seals), we paid a visit to Padstow.
I do like that architecture. A change from the red bricks where I live.
Padstow was fine but as far as I am concerned, overcrowded. We hoped to do some crabbing but saw no one very successful at it, so after catching a bargain buying new wetsuits, and a changing robe for me, as I hope to do more wild swimming, we headed off to the Bedruthan steps.
The girls already took persuasion to go for another hike so we had to cut that second one short, but we were still very much impressed by the view, as well as proud to have walked so far in just one day. After that, the tide was high enough for the girls to try on their new wetsuits for some body boarding!












Comments
Post a Comment